Monday, September 21, 2009

Audrey's Allergies

So my husband is about 99.98% perfect. One of the only things I would change about him are his allergies....because he passed them onto my child. And not just a little, it's terrible. Really, the only thing I could do was nurse for a year to try to knock them out. It works on some kids. It helped, but it didn't completely get rid of them. The past few days have not been kind to Audrey. Her nose is bothering her so much that she doesn't want to nap. She doesn't want to lay down. She'll crawl up next to me on the couch and try to sleep leaning on me, but I don't want her to get into that habit. So today when we had be fighting over the nap for a good 4 or 5 hours, I decided to fight dirty and put her in the car. We went down the street to Target to pick up some long sleeve shirts and leggings. When I got her out of the car she didn't want to wake up. So I put her blanket down and let her nap while I shopped. Sweet relief!!

No comments: