We went to Grapefest today with some friends and had a great time! It was good to get out of the house and get a break from all this rain.
While we were there we all had lunch at Johanna's restaurant, Lazy Bones Pub, and then burned some of those calories off by doing a lot of walking. We tried to find Audrey some clothes but they were all too big for her little self. We ran into Veronica and Isabella at the carousel but I failed to get a picture.
Oh, and we went down this huge slide!



Audrey and I raced Johanna and the twins.


And Audrey rode on a carousel for the first time.


Ella, Audrey and Avery. (Johanna and the twins were doing some shopping)
We had a lot of fun and hope to do it again next year.
While we were there we all had lunch at Johanna's restaurant, Lazy Bones Pub, and then burned some of those calories off by doing a lot of walking. We tried to find Audrey some clothes but they were all too big for her little self. We ran into Veronica and Isabella at the carousel but I failed to get a picture.
Oh, and we went down this huge slide!
Audrey and I raced Johanna and the twins.
And Audrey rode on a carousel for the first time.
Ella, Audrey and Avery. (Johanna and the twins were doing some shopping)
We had a lot of fun and hope to do it again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment