Saturday, August 15, 2009

Toddler Prom

We took Audrey to her first prom on Saturday. Daddy was her date because Henry was out of town and she just couldn't go stag.
We had lots of yummy food, music for the babies to dance to, bubbles and balloons for them to play with, corsages and boutonnieres, and a back drop for their photos. It was beyond cute and I think the parents had just as much fun as the babies.
I love my mom's group! They work so hard to make life fun for our babies and the Mommies. Why, oh why did I move from Arlington?



Prom King and Queen





Alec and Gray were really gettin' down.






1 comment:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

I agree that you shouldn't have moved away from us. We miss you, but are so glad that you come back so often!!! Audrey was beyond precious in her tutu, and it was great to finally meet Barker!