On Sunday we went to the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for what will be Audrey's High School, Prosper High. We went because Barker has done a lot of work for this district, and we thought one day Audrey might like to see what it looked like when it opened.
Here are a few pictures I took on our tour of the new campus.


The school is way too big to fit into any one shot.


library (I failed to get a shot of the pretty chess sets)

field house

practice field
A few shots of the baseball field

bull pen




Other than all the outdoor fields, there is also an indoor artificial grass practice field.

Audrey on the indoor field.

weight room



theater

There was also food...and Audrey and I never turn down a good cup cake!


She also had a hamburger and blue berry muffin.

Audrey and Daddy checking out a class room.


Audrey meeting the mascot.

We took the elevators because of the stroller.
And the basketball court is insane! I think we counted 8 screens. It's not your typical high school gym. And it's a far cry from the gym at Blum where I graduated...(it was a barn, no lie.)


Here are a few pictures I took on our tour of the new campus.
The school is way too big to fit into any one shot.
library (I failed to get a shot of the pretty chess sets)
field house
practice field
A few shots of the baseball field
bull pen
Other than all the outdoor fields, there is also an indoor artificial grass practice field.
Audrey on the indoor field.
weight room
theater
There was also food...and Audrey and I never turn down a good cup cake!
She also had a hamburger and blue berry muffin.
Audrey and Daddy checking out a class room.
Audrey meeting the mascot.
We took the elevators because of the stroller.
And the basketball court is insane! I think we counted 8 screens. It's not your typical high school gym. And it's a far cry from the gym at Blum where I graduated...(it was a barn, no lie.)
2 comments:
I love the picture of Audrey with the "Prosper High" pamphlet. Looks like she is saying "Yep, that's where I'm going to go."
Pretty fancy! And I, too, love the pic of Audrey with the booklet - super cute!
Post a Comment