We saw Sir Paul McCartney again on Wednesday night and it was an awesome show, as always. He did hours of Beatles tunes, plenty of Wings, his solo stuff, a few off his new "Fireman" album and even did Jimmy Hendrix and Buddy Holly covers. (Because Buddy Holly is from Texas.)
Oh, and Jerry Jones must be a Beatles fan because he let Paul set off fireworks inside the new stadium!



And to answer all the driving questions... parking was very easy. Much more parking than at the old stadium. And no, we didn't sit in any traffic even though there were 80,000 senior citizens in attendance. And the sound was much better than it was a couple of months ago when we saw George Strait. I think they are working out the kinks.
Oh, and Jerry Jones must be a Beatles fan because he let Paul set off fireworks inside the new stadium!
And to answer all the driving questions... parking was very easy. Much more parking than at the old stadium. And no, we didn't sit in any traffic even though there were 80,000 senior citizens in attendance. And the sound was much better than it was a couple of months ago when we saw George Strait. I think they are working out the kinks.
1 comment:
I remember our trip to New Orleans on your 21st BD...that was so much fun...I miss our time together. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment