I just have to say, I love this girl
It still amazes me every day just how sweet this soul is. She's the most patient person I know. I can trust her do whatever I say, even in my absence. She constantly impresses me with the thoughts that run through her head. Audrey would much rather watch the History Channel than the same Disney movie for the millionth time. Mysteries of the Museum and How It's Made are her favorites. And she loves so much- like her siblings, preparing food, parks, hotel indoor pools, sprinkles, crafts, milk. She loves books and tree houses, which is why Barker is reading her a book about a little girl named Audrey and her tree house. She is interested in bugs and rocks. When she grows up she wants to be a spy. She'll always make time to play whatever little kids games Hudson and Arden want to play, or watch his 'baby' movies. She thinks of others. Recently she noticed a boy in her class never wears socks, so she wanted to take her piggy bank money and buy him socks. She's an excellent sharer and the best side kick. I'm a lucky, lucky mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment