I didn't do a great job documenting Easter this year.
I tried to snap a pic of the kids with their palms on Palm Sunday but instead the timer was set. That came as a surprise to all of us. So this is the photo I got. I wasn't sure how to turn it off so I said forget it and put the camera away.
We did the least amount of egg hunting ever this year. Luckily our church holds it's Easter egg hunt on Palm Sunday because we spent Easter Sunday in Hot Springs.
My dapper man
Arden was digging the egg hunt in Audrey's first Easter dress.
My big girl shared her eggs with her littles.
Pictures are hard when you're a family of five. Sheesh.
I invited Barker's friend Arms and his daughter to church with us but somehow failed to get a pic of the kids together. Clearly I'm slipping in my mother of 3 duties.
Also thought I got pics of them with their Easter baskets of goodies but I can't find them on the camera or our phones so I'm guessing I totally spaced somehow. But for what it's worth Hud was stoked about his legos and Audrey loved her chunky necklaces.


No comments:
Post a Comment