Monday, January 12, 2015

3 Years Old

My main man is 3 years old.

I could never put into words just how much I love this beautiful boy.
I also adore his big open mouth smile ; )

He thinks it's funny to be a bit of a stinker now, here I asked him not to touch his animal, David, so he gave me that Barker 'I'm getting away with something cause I'm cute' grin and put one hand on David. Turkey. 
But he's a wonderful little guy. All I hear from people at his school and church is how much everyone just adores him. Our 2's weren't terrible so I'm hoping Hudson at 3 is just as easy.  
He's pretty easy to please. He loves yogurt, Audrey, church, tractors, donuts, Coach Rachel, Paw Patrol, bow ties, Magnatiles, Hot Wheels, school, monster trucks and The Beatles. Yes, he too loves the Beatles. He sings their songs around the house and really digs his Yellow Submarine Vans. 
Life is grand.

No comments: