Hudson LOVES his boots. For a while this summer I couldn't get them off of him except to sleep. And even then they were the first thing he'd put on upon awakening.
(I apologize for the awful pics, they're all from my cell phone.)
This was just after his bath.
Fresh pajamas. Cowboy boots.
This was first thing in the morning.
Before I could pick out his clothes he had his footwear on.
He wore them with shorts, being summer, even to Audrey's soccer class. I did put my foot down and make him wear proper athletic shoes to his soccer classes. But I can see how that would confuse him because we refer to soccer shoes as boots.
my ham
I sometimes would allow him to wear his boots to church with trousers but if it was too hot for pants I'd make him wear his usual church clothes, all fratted out like his daddy. Boat shoes are best with his seersucker shorts. But I must admit, his boots are pretty cute with his bow ties.
My mom sent Audrey a new pair of boots last week and she's just as smitten. If she's going outside, she's putting her boots on. I had to make her change out of them tonight for a water gun fight. There might be a little Texas left in my kids after all.
My mom sent Audrey a new pair of boots last week and she's just as smitten. If she's going outside, she's putting her boots on. I had to make her change out of them tonight for a water gun fight. There might be a little Texas left in my kids after all.





No comments:
Post a Comment