I recently noticed that little A not only has inherited my total lack of patience, dark eyes, ears, mouth, fingers, tiresome sleeping issues, and fondness for a certain brunette boy...
but my sleeping positions as well.
We don't usually get to see her asleep. Typically when she cries during the night to be fed I find her wide awake, yelling, and crawling around her crib. Definitely not asleep. But one night I risked waking her and popped in to stare at Arden, because not much in the world is more lovely than a sleeping baby, and found her with her right arm sticking up, fingers through the slats of her crib, which is how I sleep many nights, with my arm stretched up and right hand on my headboard.
The leg we leave out so we can buckle her in her swing if need be.


No comments:
Post a Comment