Monday, July 28, 2014

Father's Day '14

I have a tradition of taking Barker some place he's never been for Father's Day. This year we were in the middle of a move, I'll elaborate later, so we just visited a new restaurant for breakfast so we could get back to moving boxes from one house to another. 
Sadly, it was a bust. This place gets rave reviews. Their signature item sells out every morning. But it was super greasy and left us feeling nauseated. I felt terrible for bombing on Father's Day but my options were pretty limited with a tiny, loud baby that doesn't just sleep anywhere like our other two will. So hopefully I can make it up to him next year. However, the kids loved it. The waitress brought them coloring books onto the patio and a cat joined us. They thought that was the bees knees.

No comments: