Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Hudson!

Our Meat Pie turned 2. Ouch. 
I'm so over big parties and seeing as how we aren't in a proper house I decided to do a very small cookies and milk themed party for his big day. You know, Christmas cookies and milk like Santa likes. I invited 2 boys his age, another boy a year older, and of course their siblings. The plan was to have cookies and milk here instead of a cake since it was for just a handful of children, then head over to a little play place around the corner. 
But at the last minute we had a change of venue due to an unexpected hospital stay. (More on that later.)


So we still had the Christmas cookies and milk but not the same guest list or location. He didn't seem to mind a bit. 

And he absolutely loves the big train table he received for his birthday. Love my happy go lucky (until he's hungry) big boy!

No comments: