Monday, May 20, 2013

Carnival

We went to a carnival downtown recently. Audrey rode some big kid rides alone for the first time (eek!) but still rode several smaller kid rides with her daddy. Some that she wanted to ride alone were hysterical to watch. She'd start all smiles and waves but as the ride would go faster she was all business, holding on tightly and stone faced. Ha! 
I, on the other hand, was holding my breath. I'm not so good at letting her take risks, but I know it's an important part of childhood so I suffer through it.
 
 Doesn't Huddie look thrilled that sister can ride big girl rides while he's stuck in the stroller. 
Lame.

 Audrey also liked playing games. She won a chick!

But Hudson enjoyed dancing.
  
While Audrey and Daddy were on the Ferris Wheel I let Hud stretch his legs in the shade. He's a dancing fool.

Audrey wanted cotton candy. She asked if she could have it even though she didn't like it when she tried it at a Ranger game last year. Said she wanted to try it again. Still a no go.
 Hudson didn't like it either so poor Barker got stuck with it.
Fun times for our party of 4.

No comments: