Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hudson's First Birthday (and several other parties, too!)

We held Hudson's birthday party a little early this year, for about a million reasons. Sadly, I don't have many decent pictures. I had my camera on the wrong setting while the kids were on the carousel. And worst, I didn't get a single family picture. Sigh. 
But here's the few I did manage to get...they're just as lame as the party I threw together. It was supposed to be a Grinch themed shindig. The person in charge of parties at the carousel said I could invite just ten kids and couldn't bring in any food other than a cake (no green Grinch punch) and no balloons. So you couldn't really tell there was a theme. She was kind of a Grinch at this party.




party people
 Audrey and Camden


 Liam


 the birthday boy


 MG


 Bug


Riley


 
 Barker and Will


Simon


  
Kitten


Zach


  
Topher


Audrey in the middle of a twin sandwich


everyone loves Riley


 Handsome Hank


 my meat pie


 singing to our sweet son


 Daddy gave him a taste of the cake...he wasn't so sure about it


 but he gave it another shot...still not 100% on board


 but he soon figured it out and was covered in Grinch green



opening gifts later

He really liked all of his gifts. He received about a thousand cars and plays with every single one. He's such a boy. Cars and any kind of a ball = one happy Hudson.



We left the party and had lunch with Jay and Repsie and their baby, then Barker, Hudson and I hit up Simon's first birthday party, Audrey went to Ciara's 5th birthday party, followed by an ugly sweater party. Whew!

Huddie and Daddy at Simon's bash


Tom, Simon, Hudson and Barker


 
Simon and his smash cake, oh and his super mom



tacky Christmas sweater party
 Christmas themed photo booth


Barker, Brian and Cefalu in their tacky sweaters....ladies sweaters to be exact.
Poor Barker hadn't seen his sweater until we pulled into the parking lot. He put it on and said "It jingles. I jingle. Ugh." ha! It has puppies on it with bells on their necks. I'm mean, I know. You can't see mine behind my hair (smart) but it has drunken reindeer on it. Turbo tacky. $3.50 not so well spent.

No comments: