Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Houseparty

We recently celebrated Cam Cam and Grayden's half way birthday. It was a housewarming party. For their half birthday the girls got a play house. But not just any place house. A house nicer than most married couples first homes. We're talking way nicer than my first dorm or apartment. That's why it made the blog. I don't typically blog about what my friends are giving their kids but come on, this thing is awesome. I deserves it's own blog, not just a post. I had to share. Check it out...

 the only kids I could beg to sit still for a picture:
Katie, Megan, Gray and Audrey in the play house.
Yes, those are fancy floors and a magnet board/craft table murphy bed style!


While there Audrey rode a bike for the first time. She asked me to take the stabilizers off. Yeah right.

Anyway- back to the house... It has a fenced in yard that is likely bigger than ours. The flower beds are way better, that's for sure. 


 And check out their view. They have a pond, ducks, fish, a turtle, you name it.
Feel bad about those socks you gave your kid for their birthday? Yeah, me too. 
Johanna and Adam: making other parents look bad since 2008.


Oh and Huddie got to catch up with his bestie Zach
Hard to believe these two are already 9 months old!

And quit judging my frizzy hair and no make up. This took place on a Wednesday. I get up at 4:20 and I'm on my own with my hooligans from before sun up to after sun down because Barker coaches, so this is the best you get.  

No comments: