Man I LOVE when Jo reads to the kids. They love it too, obviously. The teacher in her typically only pops out when the girls stay the night but every once in a while she treats us to an unexpected story time. I love it because when I read Audrey books (other than at bedtime) she asks a thousand questions which seems to bore Hudson. He's a ticking time bomb at story time at home. He's fine at the library. Go figure. Oh and Hudson has to sit in my lap, of course. And he attempts to mangle the pages which annoys his sister to no end. But for Jo he sat quietly at her feet or pulled up and stood holding onto her jeans. But it means 15 stress free minutes for me, which is like a vacation. Story time eventually grew into a bedtime story for Hudson. He crawled over to me and then tried to scale his crib to take a nap.
Side note: the lighting in Hudson's room makes everyone's hair look so dark. Jo is a blonde but you can't tell in this pic. But I must admit, I quite fancy the brown on her.

No comments:
Post a Comment