We were busy bees this weekend. Between watching a whole lot of Rangers action, we managed to squeeze in lots of fun.
Saturday we visited Sharkarosa, a wildlife park in Pilot Point, about 20 minutes from our house. I saw it on the Discovery Channel while we were in Florida and have been meaning to check it out. I'm glad we did. It wasn't crowded, the weather was nice and cool, and it was a very hands on experience. Barker packed us a picnic lunch since we didn't know how long we'd be there. I made us a big muffaletta sandwich which ended up being way better than the concession stand nachos they had to offer.
Saturday we visited Sharkarosa, a wildlife park in Pilot Point, about 20 minutes from our house. I saw it on the Discovery Channel while we were in Florida and have been meaning to check it out. I'm glad we did. It wasn't crowded, the weather was nice and cool, and it was a very hands on experience. Barker packed us a picnic lunch since we didn't know how long we'd be there. I made us a big muffaletta sandwich which ended up being way better than the concession stand nachos they had to offer.
This zebra was just 2 weeks old.
My loves on the train.
Hudson was quite intrigued by all the animals.
When we first got on the tram Audrey wanted nothing to do with petting the horses but by the time we got to the camels she was trying to crawl out of the tram and onto any camel or llama that came close enough.
We especially enjoyed the kangaroos.
Audrey got to pet this baby. It had a paci.
lemurs!
This picture made me laugh. This is so typical of my fam. Barker looks serious, Hudson looks confused (he always looks like he's learning or laughing) and Audrey is cracking up. A day in the life.
This is what he usually looks like. All smiles : )
After Sharkarosa we did some shoe shopping because Audrey's feet never seem to stop growing and then onto dinner and a movie to celebrate Mother's Day. I love my little family.
Sunday was church which featured Hudson in the baby dedication, followed by some much needed down time at home. Barker's game was rained out so we just got to relax together at home for once. So nice. I wish every weekend could be this perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment