Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Precious Pumpkin 2011

Every year we venture to one crowded pumpkin patch or another to let Audrey run around while I snap some pics. This year a friend of mine who is taking photography classes asked if she could practice on us. So we met her at the Dallas Arboretum where we took our engagement pictures more than five years ago. All of our allergies would have preferred we stay in doors but where's the fun in that? I only snapped a couple of pictures but Jessica took 350 of us. So I'll post a few of those when I get them.


My friend Angela and her family found us just before we left so I got a pic of Olivia and Audrey together. Audi was so ready to go at that point. So were Angela and her family. She's due with a boy the same week I am so by the time it hit 90 we were all ready to head out. Considering this I must admit I really appreciate how my little loves will wear heavy autumn clothes for me in pictures so that it looks like we still have fall in Texas.


We also went to A's game that morning and then to the Pinkston's to love on baby Brooks for a few hours after the arboretum. I failed to document either of those events cause I'm so burnt out on lugging my huge camera around. So you'll just have to trust me when I tell you how cute and cuddly Baby Brooks is.  I just love his soft dark hair. I did eventually share him with Barker so that he could give him a bottle, which he chugged in seconds flat during the LSU game. I foresee many more football watching Saturdays for baby Brooks and our little man.

No comments: