Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Jungle Book

Slappy's Puppet Playhouse at The Dallas Galleria had it's final showings this week. They're moving to a new location. So I wanted to take Audrey to see the Jungle Book before it was too late. My friend Abby and her daughters Eliza and baby Audrey met us there.

After the show we took the girls to play.

Audrey really liked to slide.

They worked up quite an appetite so we grabbed a bite to eat before heading home.

baby Audrey eating her fries with vinegar! So cute


My Audrey making funny faces at me. I guess she saw another kid doing it because every time I broke out the camera she'd pull a funny face.


And sweet Eliza.

Then we went home for a quick nap and a long dip in the pool before Barker's softball game. Audrey had two swimming lessons this week. The first one she cried, which is to be expected when someone other than myself has her in a pool. The second one I went in with her and she did everything I told her to. And my Friday she was jumping off the side to me and going underwater. My little water bug.

No comments: