Monday, June 14, 2010

A Draw and Some Paint

Lately there has been a lot of World Cup action going on in our living room.

I guess Audrey wanted to watch the game somewhere else cause she put my England hat on her baby, grabbed her purse and said "Bye Momma!"


But she had to stay because her friend Ciera came up to play with her while the grown ups watched the US and England draw.


I also played with paints for the first time since I was 5.

I know I look quite serious here but this is just another thing I stink at. But it was still a lot of fun!


My finished product that I had hoped would be good enough to go in my new navy kitchen. But I doubt Barker actually hangs it in there. You can totally tell it's the first thing I've ever painted. If he does hang it, please squint your eyes and walk quickly past it when you visit.

No comments: