Audrey just finished her first semester at The Little Gym so I thought I'd finally get around to posting some pictures of her in class. We really love going every week and I'm so thankful that she gets to participate in such an awesome program.


Her wonderful teacher Mr. Forrest demonstrating a backward roll on the hot dog. I guess she paid attention because she did one off the couch yesterday with me just spotting her hips.




her "Ta da!" Forrest taught her


All the kids get excited when it's time to play with the orange and green bouncy balls.


But Audrey's favorite part is when he plays the guitar.


Audrey and Miss Lea
Her wonderful teacher Mr. Forrest demonstrating a backward roll on the hot dog. I guess she paid attention because she did one off the couch yesterday with me just spotting her hips.
her "Ta da!" Forrest taught her
All the kids get excited when it's time to play with the orange and green bouncy balls.
But Audrey's favorite part is when he plays the guitar.
Audrey and Miss Lea
No comments:
Post a Comment