Barker is always surprising me but for our anniversary this year he went above and beyond. He took me to Vegas to see the Cirque du Soleil Beatles Love show. I've seen Cirque before but you have to see them in Vegas on the stage made for that specific show to really appreciate it. It was amazing! We had the best seats in the house because it was our anniversary. The performers from the show really included the audience. You would look around and they would be next to you and things like streamers and rose petals would fall from above. Some favorites of mine were For the benefit of Mr. Kite, Octopus' Garden and Revolution (those trampolines were so cool.)

We stayed in the penthouse suite at the Mirage. Yep, the 30th floor, even though I'm scared of heights.

Part of the suite. (I didn't over load the blog with pictures of the suite because it was just too big.) It was the size of some houses. Most of the pictures Barker took somehow got deleted when they were uploading to my computer so we don't have a picture of the view from the windows looking down onto the strip. = (
But we quite enjoyed the Mirage. It is in a great location. The staff there was very helpful when Barker called and set all of this up. They made reservations for him for dinners, the show, spa treatments and they sent us up some champagne for our anniversary.

The new and improved volcano show at the Mirage.

It was right next door to Caesar's Palace so we went to the shops.

View from inside where we ate dinner. There were 150 shops and 15 restaurants. Most of the shops were like Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, etc so Barker had me on a pretty short leash.

We went shopping for Audrey and one of her little friends at F.A.O Schwarz.

Water show at the Bellagio.

And Barker booked me an entire day at the Kim Vo Salon and Spa. It was so nice. But after about 24 hours I was ready to get home to Audrey so I don't think we'll be going anywhere with out her again for the next 18 years.
Big thanks again to Barker for another wonderful anniversary and for being the best husband I could imagine!

We stayed in the penthouse suite at the Mirage. Yep, the 30th floor, even though I'm scared of heights.

Part of the suite. (I didn't over load the blog with pictures of the suite because it was just too big.) It was the size of some houses. Most of the pictures Barker took somehow got deleted when they were uploading to my computer so we don't have a picture of the view from the windows looking down onto the strip. = (
But we quite enjoyed the Mirage. It is in a great location. The staff there was very helpful when Barker called and set all of this up. They made reservations for him for dinners, the show, spa treatments and they sent us up some champagne for our anniversary.

The new and improved volcano show at the Mirage.

It was right next door to Caesar's Palace so we went to the shops.

View from inside where we ate dinner. There were 150 shops and 15 restaurants. Most of the shops were like Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, etc so Barker had me on a pretty short leash.

We went shopping for Audrey and one of her little friends at F.A.O Schwarz.

Water show at the Bellagio.

And Barker booked me an entire day at the Kim Vo Salon and Spa. It was so nice. But after about 24 hours I was ready to get home to Audrey so I don't think we'll be going anywhere with out her again for the next 18 years.
Big thanks again to Barker for another wonderful anniversary and for being the best husband I could imagine!
1 comment:
Looks like you had fun. Barker told us he was taking you to Vegas and since we have been MIA from the indoor soccer games it was an easy secret to keep. We should be back in action on Monday though!!
Post a Comment