Sunday, March 22, 2009

Old People at the Sig House

We went to Shreveport this weekend for the Alumni Golf Tournament. While all the Daddies were at the tournament Audrey and I went shopping with Kristen and Thomas Blancher, and Rebekah and Henry Louis.

Audrey with her friend Thomas.
I bought her this dress and several others at a shopping event I went to with Kristen on Friday night while Adam and Barker watched the babies and some March Madness.

After the guys bombed at the tournament we all went down to the Sig house for a craw fish boil. We were the old people at the Sig house. Pretty embarrassing but worth it for craw fish.

Audrey next to one of her Daddy's plaque pictures. I just thought her expression was too funny. Notice how her feet don't touch the ground, that's because it's the most disgusting place we've ever been. Even worse than bathrooms in Europe. Again, the things we do for craw fish. I still can't believe my husband lived there.

Don't worry, I'll see to it that this is the only time in her entire life that she's in a fraternity house. Doesn't she look thrilled to be there?

With our good friends Adam and Kristen Blancher and their son Thomas (who is almost 2 weeks older than Audrey) and Tom and Rebekah Louis. Henry was already asleep some place much cleaner than the Sig house.

Audrey meeting her 1st craw fish. I almost stepped on this little guy in the back yard.

And then Tom decided he had to play beer pong. I thought Rebekah might die of embarrassment but somehow she survived. They may have lost during golf but they won at beer pong. Barker wanted me to be sure and note that fact.

The next day we had lunch before we headed back to Texas.

I let Audrey have a tiny taste of the chocolate sauce off of my plate. She squealed and tried to get across the table to my plate for another taste. I think she has a sweet tooth like her mommy.

No comments: