Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fort Worth Stock Show 09

We took Audrey to the Fort Worth Stock Show yesterday. It was a beautiful day. We saw some animals, watched some bull riding and had dinner at the Reata.

I think Audrey kinda likes 'people watching'

We saw some little piggies eating and it reminded Audrey that it was time for some milk of her own.

Petting a Scottish Highlands cow. The cutest and fuzziest thing I've ever seen.

The goats loved Audrey and she liked them, except when they would try to lick her face. She likes her personal space.

They had signs posted that said not to pick up the animals and it was hard to follow the rules. Those baby goats were so darn cute I just wanted to squeeze them!

The happiest family in the petting zoo.

There were llamas everywhere.

Those goats just loved her. So sweet.

And the Borden calf tried to eat her boots.

We watched some Jersey cows get milked. I could relate.

Watching the bull riding.


And cowboy poker. Which is a couple of guys sitting at a table. Then they let out a mad bull. It pretty much takes turns running them all over. Last one in their seat wins.

And there were these kids ages 3-7 that rode sheep. It was the cutest thing!

No comments: