I just realized that I never posted pictures of Audrey's finished nursery and she's 5 months old. So here are a couple I snapped today.

Her Tiny Love mobile. We love it! It has black and white parts for babies that are too young to see color and vibrant colors for when they're a bit older. It also plays Bach, Mozart, nursery tunes and has a night light.

Her hutch.

I never got around to decorating her letters. Sorry Audrey.


Lots of bows yet very little hair.

And we do.

Her growth chart.

Sheet music of The Beatles song "Golden Slumbers"

Lots of books

Her Tiny Love mobile. We love it! It has black and white parts for babies that are too young to see color and vibrant colors for when they're a bit older. It also plays Bach, Mozart, nursery tunes and has a night light.
Her hutch.
I never got around to decorating her letters. Sorry Audrey.
Lots of bows yet very little hair.
And we do.
Her growth chart.
Sheet music of The Beatles song "Golden Slumbers"
Lots of books
And one beautiful napping baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment