Friday, December 26, 2008

Audrey's 1st Christmas

Audrey really enjoyed her 1st Christmas. She sat for an hour and a half before breakfast, unwrapping gifts and playing with toys. She must have been a very good girl this 1st 5 months cause she made quite a haul this year!

Audrey surrounded by her stocking stuffers...bibs, diaper covers, bath toys, Gerber puffs and tons of bows.

Trying to get her hands on her counting maracas.

She liked unwrapping the gifts more than I thought she would.

Not quite sure what to think of her Brobee. Her Daddy scoured the internet for this thing.

With some of the bows from her stocking. I never thought Barker and I would ever have a baby with such little hair!

She loved her stacking cups...great idea Daddy!

We stopped by Patty's for a minute to give the boys their gifts.

Sweet face.

Fisher was sick, poor little guy.

My 2 favorite people.

She liked the keys her Aunt Weenie gave her.

Then we had dinner at my Dad's and Audrey got to open two shopping carts worth of goodies from Toys R Us.

She really likes her kitchen.

And this little worm thing.

All smiles.

Still loving those cups.

My house no longer has a living room. It has been replaced by a toy store. And there are a ton of things we haven't even taken out of the boxes yet. I think we're going to need a bigger house sooner than we thought.

No comments: