Sunday, March 9, 2014

I'm Gonna Miss This

     I have loved being a stay at home mom. I originally wanted 4 kids, all 3 years apart, so that I could keep a little one in my house as long as possible. But sadly, it wasn't up to me, like it is most women.
     I feel like I crammed a lot of fun into these pre kinder years. But I will still miss being able to take my sweet girl and do whatever I want with her, whenever I want. The zoo, library, movies, shopping, pedicures, museums, parks, play dates, swimming, ballet, Kindermusik, aquariums, fairs, arboretums, Little Gym, pumpkin patches, parades, puppet shows, petting zoos, road trips,etc. We had some great times.... all of which she'll never remember. But that was never the point anyhow. 
      These past 5 years have been hands down the best of my life by far. I will still be able to take Huddie and Arden to play and learn but I'll always feel guilty Audrey isn't there with us. I'll always miss her. I hate kinder because it very soon will steal my baby... and because it will force me to get up before 8am. 

     This past Friday we had beautiful weather so we made the most of it and crammed a ton of fun into the day. Sci-Port, a picnic lunch, the park to feed ducks and play on the ground, cookies during a Target run, pizza and movie night and an extra long bath time. I was probably more exhausted than the kids were because Barker was only with us for the pizza and a movie bit. The rest of the day I was alone with these hooligans. I am blessed beyond belief. 
     Audrey and Hudson driving the truck in the children's part of Sci-Port. 

     There was also a pirate exhibit. Hudson dug it! He's your typical pirate loving boy. 
       Firing cannons at opposing ships. 

               My ruthless mateys. 
                    I love them so.

No comments: