Friday, April 19, 2013

My Life in One Picture

I found this blurry pic on my phone. It really captures the tornado my life has become since these two were born. A soccer ball in the house, the house covered in toys and books, Barker and Hudson doing something that makes me nervous that they find just hysterical. Oh and as I was typing that last bit about Hudson doing something dangerous he tripped, 12 ft from me, busted his lip and chipped his other front tooth. No lie. And yes, I said other front tooth because he chipped his first front tooth in Feb after having it just a couple of months. Sigh.
How do you keep a kid from knocking all their teeth out when they're just walking? It's not as if I'm feeding him rocks for breakfast.
Being married to someone as active as Barker and being the mother to his constantly moving, and not so graceful kids is not for the faint of heart. And he wonders why I worry so much more than most people. And....Hudson just tripped again. Seriously. 

A day in the life

No comments: