Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year's Day Interview

On the first day of 2012 I had tickets to my favorite musical, Les Mis, in Dallas. But due to all that had happened in the week before I just didn't feel certain I could walk from the valet stand to our seats. So we stuck around the house in pajamas, eating Barker's super yummy black eyed peas, and I interviewed Audrey....

What's your favorite....
cereal: Cheerios
veggie: I don't know.  (My best guess would be lettuce. She likes my salads.)
drink: water and milk
toy: yellow submarine
TV show: Dora the Explorer  (This made me feel bad cause I rarely put Dora on.)
thing to do: go to Cam Cam and Grayden's
game: this one (She was doing a puzzle.)
book: Green Eggs and Ham
restaurant: I don't know.  (I would guess a Mexican restaurant, loves tortillas.)
holiday: Halloween
animal: dragon

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?  Just Audrey.

What do you love about each person in our family?
Daddy: He built us a great house.
Mommy: patient (No idea why she thinks I'm patient. I'm not patient.)
Hudson: He's cute.

Where would you like to go on vacation? the beach

What do you wish for this year? presents


No comments: