This morning we went with some friends to the Dallas Arboretum.


Only one of the girls wanted to smile, which is quite unlike them.

Luckily, I prefer when Audrey shows her serious face.

I think their favorite part was riding the deer.

Audrey had to ride the baby deer,

Daddy deer,

and Mommy deer.
On a side note, the Arboretum is on White Rock Lake, the site of mine and Barker's first date : )
Less than a year later we took our engagement pictures here, so it was nice to bring Audrey back to where it all began, to a place that holds some very special memories for us.

Only one of the girls wanted to smile, which is quite unlike them.
Luckily, I prefer when Audrey shows her serious face.
I think their favorite part was riding the deer.
Audrey had to ride the baby deer,
Daddy deer,
and Mommy deer.
On a side note, the Arboretum is on White Rock Lake, the site of mine and Barker's first date : )
Less than a year later we took our engagement pictures here, so it was nice to bring Audrey back to where it all began, to a place that holds some very special memories for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment