Last week some of my Arlington friends were nice enough to come to Dallas for a puppet show. We saw Beauty and The Beast and it was fantastic! I think I enjoyed it even more than the kids! It was quite funny and the sound track included some Paul McCartney and Elton John. What more could you ask for? The kids were ALL on their best behavior. I still can't believe not a one became scared, cranky or bored. What angels we have! I can't wait to go back for The Jungle Book (one of my favorites) and I'm even thinking about having Audrey's birthday party there!

Rene and her two boys, Lucas and Colin
Kristen and Kyle (Alec was being camera shy)
Myself and Audrey
and Abbey with her two girls Eliza and baby Audrey (thanks Abbey for the pic)
I'm in 3 moms groups and I'm almost always the only mom with just one kid. But my one kid is flat wonderful! Although in this pic it looks like Eliza could pass for mine. And I'd take her! She cracks me up. I'm sure going to miss those 3 when they move to San Diego this summer.

Rene and her two boys, Lucas and Colin
Kristen and Kyle (Alec was being camera shy)
Myself and Audrey
and Abbey with her two girls Eliza and baby Audrey (thanks Abbey for the pic)
I'm in 3 moms groups and I'm almost always the only mom with just one kid. But my one kid is flat wonderful! Although in this pic it looks like Eliza could pass for mine. And I'd take her! She cracks me up. I'm sure going to miss those 3 when they move to San Diego this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment