On Super Bowl Sunday we headed on over to Mike and Lacy's to cheer on the Saints.

Barker let Audrey play with some beads.

I love this pic cause it looks like she's praying for the Saints to win it.

Audrey shared her beads with Buffy...

...and her crayons with Jackson.

I love her portable chalk board!

Then Jackson decided to toilet paper the bathroom.

Audrey, Peyton and Jackson...looks like a lineup!

Audrey wanted to give Buffy some kisses.

And this is last known picture before the dreaded Super Bowl Plague hit. Notice how happy Lacy looks. That smile didn't last long. So far just about everyone that entered the house has since come down with some horrible, contagious illness. We some how managed to be in the lucky minority that avoided it. Hope everyone gets well soon!
Barker let Audrey play with some beads.
I love this pic cause it looks like she's praying for the Saints to win it.
Audrey shared her beads with Buffy...
...and her crayons with Jackson.
I love her portable chalk board!
Then Jackson decided to toilet paper the bathroom.
Audrey, Peyton and Jackson...looks like a lineup!
Audrey wanted to give Buffy some kisses.
And this is last known picture before the dreaded Super Bowl Plague hit. Notice how happy Lacy looks. That smile didn't last long. So far just about everyone that entered the house has since come down with some horrible, contagious illness. We some how managed to be in the lucky minority that avoided it. Hope everyone gets well soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment