Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stork Season

In the past couple of weeks we've had 4 friends have babies. I know another 7 or so that are currently pregnant, and a few others that are trying. Yikes! It seems to be Stork Season in every home but ours!

This weekend we got to meet Miss Margaret. She is the first daughter for Barker's friend Tom and his wife Rebekah. They also have Henry who is a couple of months older than Audrey. Margaret is just as sweet as can be and we're so happy for Tom and Rebekah to have a daughter to shower with love.

Barker meeting Margaret. He is finally no longer the lone member in the Daddies of Daughters Club. Tom is Barker's first friend to have a little girl. Forever Barker has been the only one of his friends to have a daughter and he was thrilled that Tom gets to know the great joys of having one.


Henry and Audrey doing some art work while the Daddies talk.


Then it was my turn to meet Miss Margaret. She is the most precious little thing and I'd challenge anyone to not instantly fall in love with this sweet baby.


Audrey was also excited. She loves babies at the moment and it took all the strength I had to keep her hands off of Margaret.


Very proud Daddies with their little angels


Then Audrey and I had the pleasure of meeting Nolan Khale. My friends Staci and Joedy Musick have a daughter and son that are 8 and 9 I believe, so we have all waited patiently for them to start all over again with a new baby! What a wonderful adventure it will be!

Nolan Khale sleeping sweetly


And Audrey playing with Nolan's proud Daddy

No comments: