Since the sun finally decided to come back we thought we'd take advantage of it and hit the state fair on the last day. We had a wonderful time and ran into tons of friends along the way. Oh, and some fried food, too. But not nearly as much as I had planned.

Audrey enjoying her first Fletcher's corn dog.

Big Tex
First we ran into Kris, Veronica and Isabella. But just like at Grapefest, I totally spaced and failed to get a picture. I swear, these people do exist.
Then we bumped into Heather, Ransom and Brooklyn.

Audrey poking Brooklyn in the head. Nice.

But Brooklyn is just as sweet as her mother and laughed it off.
Then we saw Ann and Scott in the food pavilion. Big surprise! (Scott is a foodie like me)

What a great day!!
Audrey enjoying her first Fletcher's corn dog.
Big Tex
First we ran into Kris, Veronica and Isabella. But just like at Grapefest, I totally spaced and failed to get a picture. I swear, these people do exist.
Then we bumped into Heather, Ransom and Brooklyn.
Audrey poking Brooklyn in the head. Nice.
But Brooklyn is just as sweet as her mother and laughed it off.
Then we saw Ann and Scott in the food pavilion. Big surprise! (Scott is a foodie like me)
What a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment