Well, it's official...I'm married to an old man. Barker turned 28! Sorry I don't have a picture but I couldn't get him to sit in a chair next to a stuffed animal like Audrey does.
For his big day Audrey got him a new weed eater, I got him tickets to see some Longhorn Football in Austin and play some golf while we're there. I also made some white chocolate covered strawberries. Both Audrey and Barker quite enjoyed those! So other than having to be at the office at 7am, I think he had a pretty good day.
For his big day Audrey got him a new weed eater, I got him tickets to see some Longhorn Football in Austin and play some golf while we're there. I also made some white chocolate covered strawberries. Both Audrey and Barker quite enjoyed those! So other than having to be at the office at 7am, I think he had a pretty good day.
1 comment:
I would have quite enjoyed the stuffed animal/Barker pic. :) Happy birthday anyways though!!
Post a Comment