OMG! She's getting soooooooo big. And she's too adorable for her own good. You're gonna have to watch the boys when she gets older Casey..If Jacob wasn't like 5 years her senior, I'd say we have to have a play date. But I don't think she'd be into Thomas the Tank Engine at this point.
This is such a cute idea! My sister did this with Kylee and her lamb. :) Will and I just looked through the pictures. It really is amazing how much they change from one month to the next!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OMG! She's getting soooooooo big. And she's too adorable for her own good. You're gonna have to watch the boys when she gets older Casey..
If Jacob wasn't like 5 years her senior, I'd say we have to have a play date. But I don't think she'd be into Thomas the Tank Engine at this point.
This is such a cute idea! My sister did this with Kylee and her lamb. :) Will and I just looked through the pictures. It really is amazing how much they change from one month to the next!
Post a Comment